Legendary trader Bill Williams, an early pioneer of market psychology, developed the trend-following Alligator indicator, which follows the premise that financial markets and individual securities trend just 15% to 30% of the time while grinding through sideways ranges the other 70% to 85% of the time.
Williams believed that individuals and institutions tend to collect most of their profits during strongly trending periods.
The Alligator indicator uses three smoothed moving averages, set at five, eight, and 13 periods, which are all Fibonacci numbers. The initial smoothed average is calculated with a simple moving average (SMA), adding additional smoothed averages that slow down indicator turns.
When the instrument starting to trending: the alligator opens its mouth and gives you BUY or SELL signals.
When the Sign events happened: the indicator gives you the following notifications:
– Buy or Sell sign appears on the chart
– Soundfile (that you have choosen) will played
– Email and Telegram notifications arrive to you.
So you do not need to stay at the front of your computer from 0-24! This and all of AlgoGURU indicator monitors the market while you can do something else and notifies you if something has happened!
– Free version works on demo accounts and with EURUSD/D1 only without time limit.
– Trail version works for 7 days long with any symbols and time frame
– Full version works without limitations