I started my carrier in 1988 as software developer/programmer engineer. I worked for the biggest hungarian companies more than 20 years:
as system programmer, IT professional (in C, C++, C#, Cobol, Clipper, dBase, Pascal, Pliopt/PL-1, RPG, SQL and many more).
- 2010: I started to deal with forex and automated forex trading.
- 2012: I finished with my first profitable system. This was the early MT4 version of Grid-GURU.
- 2015: My interests focused to the new, rapidly developing platforms as cTrader and Metatrader-5.
- 2018: I became Spotware/cTrader Consultant.
- 2019: I started to Develop a huge OpenAPI project for an international FX Prop Company in C#.
- 2020: I extended my portfolio with Dukascopy’s JForex platform.
From the begining (2010) I made hundreds of robots (scalper, arbitrage, breakout, grid-martingale, trend following etc.). Some of them have been published as References.
This way of life requires perfect menthal and physical conditions.
In order to meet these challenges, I wanted to extend my limits.
From 2011 I started to run long distances.
In 2012 I completed my first marathon (42,2km).
For today I am a more times marathon runner and amateur long distance triathlete (Iron-Man).